Hire Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions for Kiama Cycles
Kiama Cycles Terms and Conditions of hire.
Kiama Cycles (KC) warrants the equipment supplied is done so in a serviceable condition and is fit for purpose.
The following terms and conditions apply to all equipment hired from Kiama Cycles and the hire process.
• The person/s making the booking accept that upon completion of booking they agree to the terms and conditions, outlined by KC, (stated below).
• The person/s making the hire booking either individually or collectively are referred to as the Hirer.
• The Hirer accepts responsibility for the equipment supplied by KC supplied for use by The Hirer and other users within the Hirer's party.
• The Hirer accepts that The Hirer and those in the Hirer's party are competent and able to ride a two-wheeled bike, without assistance.
• The Hirer accepts that The Hirer and those in the Hirer’s party are competent and able to ride a bike with gears and front and rear lever brakes. All our bikes are Left/Rear brake, and Right/Front brake.
• The Hirer accepts that The Hirer and those in the Hirers party are physically fit and able to complete the intended hire.
* KC is able to assist with riding directions, for The Hirer, but accepts no responsibility for The Hirer to be able to ride on these trails, roads, paths etc, and does not accept any responsibility for The Hirer getting lost, or taking wrong turns.
• KC accepts no responsibility and implies no capability for The Hirer or the Hirer’s party being physically fit and competent to complete the intended hire.
• The Hirer accepts responsibility for any loss or damage to the equipment and fittings hired to The Hirer or the Hirer’s party, save for regular wear and tear. This includes, but is not limited to: damaged tires, inner-tubes, wheels, grips, structural bike-frame damage and damage to components fitted to the equipment. The replacement costs will be charged to the credit card, the details of which are provided to KC as security for the initial equipment hire.
• The Hirer accepts that a late return fee will be charged for equipment returned outside the normal operating hours of KC. The fee will be a minimum of $20.00 per bike or equal to the value of the lost hire opportunity of the equipment. This includes any part-day loss being charged as the loss of a full day. This fee will be charged to the credit card, the details of which are provided to KC as security for the initial equipment hire.
• A minimum collection fee of $15.00 applies to all bikes not returned to the KC Shop. The fee, if not paid at time of bike collection, will be charged to the credit card, the details of which are provided to KC as security for the initial equipment hire.
• The Hirer accepts that, should the hired equipment be returned in an unreasonably dirty state, save for normal dirt and grime, that a cleaning fee of $20 per hired item will apply. This fee will be charged to the credit card, the details of which are provided to KC as security for the initial equipment hire.
• The Hirer accepts that any repair work or replacement of lost or damaged equipment will be charged to The Hirer’s expense. Such costs will be charged to the credit card, the details of which are provided to KC as security for the initial equipment hire.
• KC accept no responsibility for loss or damage to the hire equipment once The Hirer and the Hirer’s party leave KC premises.
• The Hirer accepts that any cancellation made within 48 hours of booking commencement will result in a forfeit of deposit paid. Any booking cancelled, at any time, will incur a $20 cancellation fee.
• KC accepts no responsibility for injury to The Hirer, the Hirer’s party or any other third-party person that is injured as a result of the use of the hire equipment.
• KC accepts no responsibility for the failure of the Hirer or the Hirer’s party to complete the intended hire purpose.
*It is a condition of this Agreement that The Hirer will always wear an approved helmet, during usage of any equipment being rented from KC.
*The Hirer accepts that all equipment that is collected earlier than the designated booking time, or returning later that the designated booking time (Our trading hours) may incur an early/late fee of $50 or Lost Hire Charges per bike/equipment.
By Signing in the space below and/or by completing an online booking with KC, The Hirer agrees to and accepts the Terms and Conditions as outlined above.
KIAMA'S COASTAL ADVENTURE
Discover Kiama's top attractions on our COASTAL ADVENTURE SELF GUIDED TOUR around Kiama. Cycle through the scenic Boat Harbour, visit the iconic Blow Hole and Lighthouse, and continue along the stunning beaches to the charming Little Blow Hole. Experience the beauty of Kiama like never before.
KIAMA TO JAMBEROO BY E-BIKE
Extend your Kiama adventure by exploring the picturesque countryside on our Self-Guided Tour to Jamberoo. Meander through farm-lined beachside cycleways, then switch gears to pedal along charming country roads leading to Jamberoo. Discover the tranquil beauty of Kiama's rural landscapes at your own pace.
KIAMA TO SHELLHARBOUR MARINA
Experience the finest coastal vistas as you e-bike your way from Kiama to the newly constructed SHELLHARBOUR MARINA, with a must-visit detour to KILLALEA - a designated National Surfing Reserve. Take in the breathtaking seascapes and embrace the coastal charm along this scenic route, combining the joys of cycling with the beauty of the seaside. Discover the allure of the South Coast's pristine coastline on this unforgettable journey.
So, why choose Kiama Cycles for your E-Bike adventure? Well, besides our awesome selection of high-quality bicycles and accessories, we're all about making your experience as fun and enjoyable as possible. We don't take ourselves too seriously, and we believe that life is meant to be lived with a playful spirit.
Oh, and did we mention our amazing customer service? If you have any questions or need assistance, our friendly team is here to help. Just give us a call at (02) 4232 3005 or shoot us an email at email@example.com. We're always happy to chat and provide you with the best advice and support.